Agenda for our Open Meeting on 28th January 2020 at 18:00, White Rock Hotel.
Meeting to be chaired by Dr. Deborah Madden
1. Welcome from the Chair, with any apologies for absence and outline of the focus of the Meeting: The
heritage of Hastings town centre
2. Presentation on the restoration proposals for ‘His Place’ Church (former United Reformed Church) on Robertson Street, by Nicky Roper
3. Report on the funding application situation at Holy Trinity Church, from Edward Gosnell
4. Presentation on the Heritage Action Zone (HAZ) initiative for the town centre, by Jess Steele
5. Discussion of the ‘My Town’ campaign (Government funded)
6. A O B
Free admission. Note that the Hotel doesn’t charge for our use of the room. In appreciation of this, we encourage purchases at the bar and drinks may be brought into the meeting.